Required Education Level:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
The Accounts Receivable Associate is part of the accounting team to facilitate completion of financial objectives established Dogeared Executive Management. The Accounts Receivable Associate is responsible for all Accounts Receivable functions and also serves as administrative and operational assistance for the accounting department.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (NAV or other full-scale ERP software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
Dogeared is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our online application requires that you apply for this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting you'll receive an email allowing you to log in and view your assessment results and application.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/16705?s=bc