Required Education Level:
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Are you courageous?
At i.d.e.a., we believe that courageous ideas are the only ones that matter and our expanding roster of clients seems to agree.
We are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Coordinator who shares our passion and can make impactful connections both inside and outside the agency, all in the pursuit of meaningful courageous work.
Would you describe yourself as:
· self-motivated and can take active ownership on assigned tasks and projects?
· accountable and can manage assigned tasks and projects independently?
· detail-oriented even within a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment?
· having a can-do spirit as a resourceful problem-solver?
If yes, we want to talk to you.
Your responsibilities would include:
· Coordinating new business efforts and internal projects with the Business Development team, agency owners, senior management team and creative team
· Assisting with the creation, development, organization, administration and project management of new business pitches and support programs to ensure milestones are achieved
· Facilitating the creation of i.d.e.a. agency self-promotional and marketing projects from inception through completion, working with all agency disciplines to determine steps, resources, budgets and timelines.
Finally, at i.d.e.a. we live by the principle that talented Wes top talented MEs. If you buy in to the power of a team and have the presence to lead and channel that energy, you’ll be a nice complement to our culture.
Our company is committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals and promotes equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Other things that would make you a clear fit for this role:
· At least 1 year project management experience
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and a positive approach to problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with budgets and timelines
· Proven track record of success in project-oriented environments
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Keynote
· Previous Agency experience is a plus
· Familiarity with Keynote, Excel and Workamjig programs a plus