Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Numi Organic Tea is seeking a dynamic digital marketing coordinator who is passionate about premium, organic tea and creating a better world through sustainable and socially responsible practices.
You will be responsible for seamlessly coordinating and executing tasks associated with successful development and launch of ecommerce, email and digital advertising platforms and campaigns. If you have mad organizational skills and are resourceful and self-motivated, this may be the job for you.
You must have a creative mindset that’s always churning with actionable ideas to help improve workflow, enhance Numi’s digital marketing presence, and achieve our business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years in online marketing/ecommerce for a CPG company or digital marketing agency (internships are okay)
- Strong writing skills; understanding of and passion for the digital marketing space
- Experience with ecommerce and email marketing tools and best practices, Google Analytics, SEO, and digital advertising
- Basic understading of SEM, social media, and PPC advertising
- Understanding of digital marketing, KPIs and ability to grasp how they fit into the overall story
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Hands-on knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, CSS, and other website creation / development tools a plus
- Ability to do some limited travel for events and meetings with external partners
About the Company
Founded in 1999 by brother and sister team Ahmed Rahim (the alchemist) and Reem Rahim (the artist), Numi Organic Tea is a purveyor of premium quality organic, non-GMO and Fair Trade Certified teas and herbal teasans. Numi blends its organic leaf teas with only real herbs, fruits, flowers and spices—not unnecessary “natural” flavorings or perfumes. All Numi products are packaged in recycled-content containers and non-GMO verified biodegradable bags and are available in retail outlets in more than 50 countries worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands and online at NumiTea.com. An award-winning social enterprise and founding B Corporation member, Numi supports community development projects worldwide.
More Specifics On The Position/ Responsibilities
eCommerce & Email Marketing
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assure Numi’s products are accurately and beautifully merchandised across e-commerce platforms including numitea.com, shop.numitea.com, and third party ecommerce platforms.
- Coordinate and seamlessly execute the email and ecommerce marketing plan; Assist with writing creative briefs and coordinate all aspects of scheduling to assure deadlines are met.
- Provide support to Numi’s ecommerce vendor, coordinating to assure they have all the information and assets they need for ongoing campaigns, promotions and product merchandising.
- Liaise with Operations and third-party store provider to assure in-stock levels that support evergreen and key marketing campaigns.
- Monitor best practices of competitors and like-minded companies, identifying opportunities to enhance Numi’s web/ecommerce presence.
- Partner with internal and external teams to coordinate and execute updates to Numitea.com and shop.numitea.com; coordinate to assure website is optimized for search (SEO).
- Work with internal and external teams to quickly address any technical issues on Numitea.com and other associated digital properties.
SEM and Digital Advertising
- Coordinate with digital advertising agency to plan and execute PPC campaigns through Google, Facebook and other relevant digital platforms.
- Coordinate with Numi’s internal design team to deliver all creative assets needed for digital advertising campaigns.
Analytics and Reporting
- Leverage data available via Google Analytics, our ecommerce vendor, and email marketing platform to support creation of reports on impact of the ecommerce and email marketing programs; recommend opportunities to improve.
Other relevant duties as assigned.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/20679?s=bc