Job Title: Engineer - Project Manager
We are looking for an engineer at the project manager level (ASCE Grade IV or an advanced Grade III) to join our team and work on building alteration, renovation, restoration, and investigation projects in and around New York.
What we are looking for:
- a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in civil engineering (structures concentration), structural, or architectural engineering (structures concentration),
- three to six years experience in structural design and analysis for buildings,
- experience with CAD and structural analysis software,
- ability to work as part of a team,
- ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
Our engineers work on projects from the beginning - usually field investigation - through design, detailing, and construction. When a project is completed, you’ll be able to say it was your project.
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience, between $65,000 and $75,000. Our benefits include paid holidays, three weeks vacation, sick days, health insurance for employee and family, 401(k) with automatic employer contribution, and reduced-cost NYC Transit MetroCards.
Old Structures Engineering is an innovative and growing firm located in the Financial District. We specialize in work on existing structures, particularly historic buildings like the one our office is located in. More information can be found at www.oldstructures.com.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/20408?s=bc