Job Title: Collections Assistant
Collections Assistant – pick me!!
WHO WE ARE...
Silver Chef proudly provides hospitality businesses with funding for their equipment needs through our Rent-Try-Buy solution. Check us out - www.silverchef.ca
At Silver Chef we are a culture first organisation and live that every day by honoring our core values!!
We are a purpose driven team that gets out of bed every morning to make a difference- to our customers, our stakeholders and our community!
We are a certified B Corporation (https://www.bcorporation.net/) and partner with Opportunity International Canada to bring our purpose to the forefront of what we do each day.
The Collections Assistant is part of a purpose focused team to effectively manage accounts in arrears through support and collaboration with customers.
As a pro-active Collections Assistant, you will be initiating ‘reminder’ calls for customers in the first few weeks of arrears to ensure we have their current bank and contact details. You will work closely with our Collections Coordinator to successfully convert accounts in arrears onto mutually beneficial payment plans.
Communication and a customer focus is critical to ensure that collections policies are delivered in a solution focused way that empowers customers and meets business needs.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Initiating outbound calls to and handle inbound calls from our customers in arrears.
- Maintaining the debtors default rate in line with company KPIs.
- Recording interaction with customers and update their information in their file.
SKILLS TO THRILL…
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in Credit, Banking or Finance an asset, but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy
- Passion for success and the zest to learn.
- Energetic and flexible team player
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU…
- An attractive salary
- Formal training & development program to unlock your full potential and brightness of future
- Exciting career opportunities within a growing organisation
- Benefits and incentives program
- An amazing and supportive team culture
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
- Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team that is redefining the hospitality industry?
- Do you have the experience and are you passionate about helping businesses succeed?
- Apply now and include a cover letter along with your resume by April 5th 2017.
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
- No recruitment agency solicitation please... we like to get to know our recruits!
- Only candidates that match our requirements will receive a response so thank you in advance for applying, we look forward to speaking with successful matches.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/16537?s=bc