Required Education Level:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
UncommonGoods is an online retailer that offers creatively designed, high-quality merchandise. We proudly serve as one of the founding members of the B Corporation, a carefully screened network of socially responsible businesses. Our team is comprised of friendly, fun and hard-working people who all work towards the same goal: to be our team member’s favorite place to work and our customer’s favorite place to shop.
The Operations team at UncommonGoods is looking to add a Facilities Manager to the team. Our ideal candidate will be a team first player and have 2+ years of facilities management experience, particularly in a distribution center environment with proven ability to deliver operational excellence through use of project management techniques, lean/six sigma, and strong leadership/communication skills.
- Develop, maintain and report regularly on annual facilities and companywide capital expenditures budget.
- Lead, develop, and provide support to facilities/housekeeping supervisors and their teams.
- Develop and continuously improve standardized and scalable processes specific to facilities maintenance and housekeeping, vendor relationships, bidding, and build out/renovation work.
- Project manage warehouse build outs and office renovations across our 4 floors by leading and collaborating with multiple departments towards a defined scope and set of deliverables.
- Oversee, maintain, and develop landlord, general contractor, and facility/supply vendor relationships in a mutually beneficial way.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A completed bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of facilities management experience.
- Strong project management skill-set. PMI PMP certification a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work cross-departmentally as a team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in Excel, Visio, and project management software.
- Strong negotiator and proven capability to deliver on time, on budget with high quality.
- A track record of delivering operational excellence. Lean/Six Sigma and 5S experience a plus.
Benefits & Company Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package, including health and dental insurance
- Stock options
- Up to 100% education/certification reimbursement
- Casual work atmosphere
- Monthly Company snacks, lunches, and team events!
Sound like a good fit? Please submit the following:
- A cover letter describing why you are interested in working for UncommonGoods
To Apply : http://grnh.se/26idop1